Police searching for suspect in attempted kidnapping | Crime
Honolulu police are looking for the suspect wanted for an attempted kidnapping in Ewa Beach.
According to officials, the incident happened at about 11 a.m. Monday.
Police say a 19-year-old woman was walking on the sidewalk when a man drove up and offered her a ride. The man then parked his vehicle, got out and grabbed the victim by the arm. The woman managed to break free and alerted police.
The suspect is described as a man in his 40s.
No further details were released.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Keiki Bicycle Safety Rodeo at Kapolei Library on May 18
- HSPLS Continues Internet PC Reservations Upgrade: 6 Oahu Libraries Start May 13
- Mayor Caldwell announces town hall meeting schedule
- Wahiawa Library Will Offer New Thursday Evening Storytime Starting April 18
- Learn About Medicare Abuse Prevention at Two Oahu Libraries in April and May
- HSPLS Continues Internet PC Reservations Upgrade: Kapolei Library Scheduled for May 30
- Geobunga to kick off Hawaii State Public Library's keiki summer reading program "Dig Into Reading"
- Special HSPLS Children's Summer Reading Program Kick-off Event at Kapolei Library on May 28
- "What Is Your Home Worth" seminar
- Free Career Night Hosted by Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties